Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 1, 2014

[026] [Arcade] [Islands Rescue] Island Tribe 1

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I agree with the other reviewers about the graphics and game mechanics. I would like to add a couple of things. Although the GameZebo review states that the game isn't very long, I played for 7 hours and still have a few levels to go to finish. Maybe it's because in some of the later stages I went over the time limit by quite a bit. One thing I really liked is that you can continue after the timer runs out. As time ticks away, you lose points, but at least you don't have to start all over again. I'm guessing it will take me around 8-9 hours or so to finish the game. Well worth the 6.99 price.

The later stages of the game add obstacles such as snakes, wasps, bears, snow leopards, and boars which have to be appeased with items like milk, honey, or grain before you can continue farther on the map. And, of course, you have to grow or produce the items needed to advance. But there are obstacles in the path of the buildings you need to free to produce the items. And just when you thought you were moving along nicely, mother nature strikes in the form of lightning that wrecks a building or starts a fire that must be put out before you can make repairs. All these things make it more challenging and require more strategy than the earlier levels.

This is a game I know I play again, if for no other reason but to try to beat some of those really bad times on those later levels. I would give it 4.5 stars. Any game that can keep me glued to my chair for 7 hours straight deserves high marks in my book. It's well worth trying out the demo..





Link Down

Download







Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét