Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 1, 2014

[032] [Arcade] [Islands Rescue] Rescue Team

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

This is a time management game probably using the same game engine used for Royal Envoy or My Kingdom for the Princess. Slight alterations have been made. In stead of confronting ghosts or bears, you have to liberate people, often from behind a collapsed bridge, or swimming in the water. And you have to put out fires by using a helicopter. It is fun to play. For a while. Then it gets boring. All levels demand for the same kind of strategy. The action is very limited: you can not upgrade buildings, there are no sudden attacks by hostile animals, sometimes extra workers appear out of the blue. Actually the only way to control the number of workers is by setting them free.

Graphically the game is identical to the other two I mentioned. A bit childish perhaps, but well done. And actually the playing offers fun, but the later levels offer no more challenge than the first. In my case I ran into a glitch in one of the later levels. I couldn't pick up the dynamite. As I couldn't finish the level without the dynamite, I gave up on this game.

For those of you who don't know Royel Envoy or My Kingdom for the Princess this could be a nice game to get the hang of this kind of games. But should you already have played one of the games I just mentioned leave this one alone, for it has little to offer and is far to easy..





Link Down

Download







Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét