Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 2, 2014

[069] [Dash] Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

This game was wierd. I intended to review it last night, and complain that I got through about 35 of 50 levels in one evening, without too much trouble. But then today, I'm having trouble even passing the last 10 levels or so -- I still haven't completed the game because I have to keep replaying so many levels! In general it's a good game, better than the first cooking dash, the different power ups from the celebrities and calling Cookie in is a nice addition. One complaint is that when you make a "wrong" click (i.e. serving the wrong dish to a customer) it cancels out all future clicks, so if you had a bunch of actions lined up, you have to be aware of that. I had a few times when I thought she was going to perform certain actions and yet found her standing next to a customer who hadn't even been served! Another issue that I couldn't quite understand is the upgrades availbale for purchase: I'd get used to having a certain upgrade in one setting(i.e. two places for Grandma to leave prepared food on) but then that same upgrade wouldn't be available in the next setting (by setting, I mean the locale, there's 5 altogether with 10 levels each, but when you move from one setting to the other, you lose some upgrades but not all of them, and I couldn't find too much pattern there, either). Although this made the game more challenging, it did mean that I had to get used to a new strategy all over again. During the early levels, it's quite easy to get expert and match colour/customer without too much trouble. However, in the later levels, you have to abandon the matching part of the game and just try to serve everyone. There seem to be more pairs coming in, meaning that you need two seats together and that just complicates the matching issue. In general, if you don't like games that get too hectic, this will not be a good choice as you move through the game. For more experienced time management gamers, this game is not too much off the standard, but an enjoyable distraction nonetheless..




Link Down

Download










Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét