Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 2, 2014

[072] [Dash] Detective Agency

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I'm giving it three stars because I didn't even play all the way through the demo, so it's unfair of me to give it only two stars when so many folks here are talking about other aspects I didn't get to see. I'll probably try more of it when it comes out on Shockwave, but for now, dealing with the Hidden Object part was trying enough. Just don't like hidden object part of HOGs... I like that many HOGs are trying to be something else (adding mini-games and other puzzles) because really, clicking for hidden objects is just so darn boring. Now the really good parts to DTDA in my opinion are: Music, sounds, graphics all GREAT. Brand (Dinertown) is still OK, although the more losers they put out, the further it slips. Suggestion: The hint button on relaxed mode could have been recharged faster if you use a found badge instead of giving us more points. If you are playing relaxed, does anyone care about points?.





Link Down

Download










Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét