Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 2, 2014

[086] [Dash] Wedding Dash 4 - Ever

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

Well I love this game. Couldn't wait for it to come out. It's a whole new game again. I loved Ready, Aim, Love -but this different. It reminded me more of the first two but with much better graphics and gameplay. Upgrading food trays up to 6 at a time is great! The bride and groom "mingling" is a challange. Once they have their meal (piece by piece) any additional seating requests that you can fill of theirs are just bonus points for you! I like to use them when I can to get a guest "settled" faster by plopping one down when it can fill both requests. I like the new mini-games, could do without the hidden object but again, it's just more points toward expert if you remember to complete them. Also some games come in a little too close to the end of the levels. If you're mostly hitting the expert mark and getting your upgrades, these come a little too late to help much. What's left by then isn't going to cost you an expert score. Still they are a new and different twist - lot's of fun. I like the new characters to look at and contend with. Grampa Norb falls completely asleep now lol and Aunt Rosy still loses Jax alot. All in all plenty of new gameplay to figure out and master! Now that I have most of the basics down, I'm ready to start racking up those big chaining bonuses including the new "drag to the dance floor" addition. Also like putting Quinn to work more instead of just looking pretty most of the game lol. Have fun!

P.S. I too dissagreed with GZ reviewer saying it's more of the same. Immediatly felt the reveiwer didn't really know the last versions that well. There's plenty different and enough the same. :)....







Link Down

Download














Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét