Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[123] [Harvest] The Joy Of Farming

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

4 stars in the best parts, as low as 1 in others, but overall worth it for serious TM addicts. I agree with squiggly: it's too hard in many spots. The beginning is easy. I was able to get gold on many levels all the way to the end, but as early as level 6 I can't get past silver no matter what I try. Looking for a walkthrough is useless, since all I can find is a video showing game basics. This leads me to believe that nobody has mastered it completely. Good: 60+ levels, each different, requiring new strategy. It's fun, characters are cute, each with their own quirks & a good-looking game. It's not too "clicky" with the BIG exception of the annoying "thief," who shows up & doesn't go away, forcing clicking like crazy or losing your hard-earned goods. I ended up restarting each level after seeing what's offered in plants and goods. Sometimes you make them and sometimes buy. Until you start you don't know, which costs precious time. Bad: There is no excuse for being unable to get gold, no matter what you try. All characters are intensely slow & upgrading them is not always possible (buyers, or b/c gold is a goal.) The game would be much more fun if one were able to find the gold strategy on each level. It's extremely frustrating. I'm used to being able to figure out things eventually, but with clicking on thieves and the full 20 seconds it takes for Joy to serve a character right in front of her, it becomes too irritating to figure some out (as that takes repeated replaying of the level.) Some levels are quite easy and others I can't get past silver no matter what I do. It will be nice to see when someone figures it all out, but until then I'd say this game is involved, difficult enough to keep your interest and certainly worth slogging past the early levels to play the full thing......


The Joy of FarmingThe Joy of FarmingThe Joy of FarmingThe Joy of Farming
The Joy of FarmingThe Joy of Farming
The Joy of Farming



Link Down

Download
















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét