Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[128] [Match - 3] Heroes of Hellas 3 - Athens

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I'm very happy with this latest release from the Heroes of Hellas people, and only have a couple of minor criticisms. The play is perhaps a little easier, especially if played with no timer, and I have noticed an occasional slowdown/stopping when a lot of explosions go off at once, probably due to my only having 1.5 Gig of memory and at least half of it going to the game!! Contrary to the Gamezebo reviewer, I do not count the hidden object and jigsaw scenes to be unnecessary and actually find them to be a pleasant break, and the hidden object scenes to be very good quality and entertaining at a decent level of difficulty. I am enjoying the whole experience and look forward to playing the whole game and its predecessors again in the future.........






Link Down
                          
Download 

















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét