Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 2, 2014

[036] [Arcade] [Viking] Northern Tale 2

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I know on the Big Fish site that a lot of reviewers were really angry about these nasty vines that pop up and cause all kinds of problems from about level 32 on (If you didn't like the thirties...You're going to hate the forties). I just finished the game and although they do cause a lot of problems, they can be dealt with using strategy. I don't know how you can get better than one star on any completion in those levels, and frankly I really have my doubts it's possible. Man of the levels I ended with just barely any color showing in the timing tube, but none the less they can all be done.....Hint: Don't rush to get everything done like your instincts tell you to do...Build up your supplies or you'll never make it.

So the main purpose for games is fun, and I had a lot of it with this one. I found myself returning to the play wanting to figure out how to get past the sticking point that made me break when I last played. I really had a lot of fun with this game.....Mixed in with quite a bit of frustration at times, but over all a lot of fun. The reason I gave it a 4 star review instead of a 5 is because the designers didn't have to make it so it would drive players up a tree by making the vines pop up when you were almost out of time on without a lot of food or gold to finish the fight. You see you have just enough to take on the last knight and suddenly a vine pops up and it costs you another 5 pieces of gold, and often that made the difference between you finiahing that level or running out of time....Not cool, Otherwise a great deal of fun. Looks great, interesting story line, and generally good play...




Link Down


            Part 1                              Part 2
Download Download








Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét