Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[133] [Match - 3] Crop Busters

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

This is an enjoyable , relaxing match-3, reminiscent of Farmscapes, but even easier. I had some performance issues with it - the load times are sorta slow but not ridiculous. I had no trouble with crashing unlike some others here. Most irritating was that about 40% of the way through the game it started freezing up for ten seconds or so at a time, refusing to recognize the mouse clicks (but continuing to suggest moves - gee, thanks!). Reinstalling did solve that problem, but it shouldn't happen at all. 

Confusingly I completed the farm when I had only completed 78% of the boards. So I continuted playing to complete 100% of the boards, which earned me a trophy. But there is no real end to the game, which I find a little disheartening. Also there is apparently a trophy for "taking care of your pets" which I can't figure out how you do at all. If there's a way to feed and water them, etc., I was never able to figure it out. When you click on the animals they move and bark, meow, moo, or whatever, but that's it. The farmer doesn't actually do any work, either - when you click on her a talk balloon appears and she says something like "My farm is amazing!" But that's it. So that's a headscratcher for me.

I know this sounds more negative than positive but the gameplay itself I did enjoy a lot, and the farm is pretty. Not as good as Farmscapes or Heroes of Kalevala, but a nice relaxing game.........


Crop BustersCrop Busters
Crop BustersCrop Busters
Crop Busters



Link Down

Download


















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét