Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 2, 2014

[038] [Arcade] [Viking] Viking Saga

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

If you've played Northern Tale and were as annoyed at the dumb sayings ("I know, I know......I'm on my way, or many other annoying sayings over and over again) then you'll be annoyed here because they bring it all right here. The difference is that in Northern Tale 2 you have the option to turn off the voices and in this one you don't. For the life of me I can't understand how the developers couldn't tell how extremely annoying that same old verbage over and over again is irritating.

My original review I really gave a much wors assesment of the game because I had played Royal Envoy prior where I was able to get the highest scores throughout. This game by contrast seemed to be set up to make it extremely difficult to even get one star in the end much less three. But after taking a break and going all the way through Northern Tale 2 which was very tricky to get more than one star in the upper levels (In fact it was often tricky to get one star....Need a lot of strategy on those upper levels....But a lot of fun) I came back to this game and found myself enjoying it much more once I got it out of my head I needed to just get 3 stars on every level.

The game does stack the deck against you sometimes, but generally it's not too extreme. One of the most frustrating points is when you have to put food in front of the caves for the bear to eat, but you have no idea what cave he will show up at and often it's not the ones you have food in front of.....That's just cruel....None the less once you move on it's actually pretty fun..




Link Down


            Part 1                              Part 2
Download Download











Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét