Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 2, 2014

[066] [Arcade] [Time Management] Sally's Studio Collector's Edition

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

Pretty much more of the same of the others in this series. I ended up buying it (if anything, it's mindless fun). Likes: I like the idea of the CD bonuses. You play various CDs and they give you bonuses (such as the romantic song, which adds a heart to everyone in the studio; or the calming CD, which calms everyone down a tad). I like the new theme with the various machines (especially the dancing machine). I like that you can hire lots of workers to assist you (this isn't really anything new). Think it's a really cool idea getting a bonus genre of character during each set of levels, such as the cop. No mini-games, hurray!!! Dislikes: There isn't a whole lot that is different from usual. I get tired on clicking the sequence for the yellow yoga map - it seems to always be the last possible choice). On some of them, like the green exercise mat, I wish you could just choose the weight without having to choose enter afterward. Same with the yellow yoga map, actually. It requires you to reposition the mouse and is slightly annoying. The levels are VERY easy to get expert level in (I'm on the 5th city and haven't failed yet, and even pretty easy to get Perfect score for the levels. I have managed to get that several times without even trying). Still, if you like the whole Sally's series, you will like this one too. Truthfully, I wasn't all excited like I get to play some games, but it's like resorting to "old faithful", you know you can play without having to devote every ounce of attention to it. I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars..





Link Down

Download










Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét