Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 2, 2014

[065] [Arcade] [Time Management] Sallys Quick Clips

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I was a bit sceptical when I saw that the new Sally was going to be a match 3 rather than time management but since I like both genres I gave it a try and it was still a lot of fun, the game does a great job of using the new genre and while it was a bit repetitive so where the other games in the series. The technical quality was excellent, I especially liked the customers up close. Despite my rather poor reflexes I've also found Quick Clips rather easy throughout, as opposed to what the gamezebo review said, and I think it's possible to replay the previous levels to get the cash once more (not just to improve the result) if you're stuck and need to improve your salon, though I didn't have much need of it and was able to get expert or perfect on most levels on my first attempt..





Link Down

Download










Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét