Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 2, 2014

[075] [Dash] Diner Dash 3 Flo Through Time

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I had such high expectations for this game but it fell short. It started off great, but soon it was too much. It was far to hard and I was only in the first few levels. I had to deal with crying babies, loud cavemen that no one wanted to sit with, and a dinosaur that freaked out every few seconds. It was just too much. If the last few levels were like the first two, it would be fine, but you are not even eased into the game. And there are a lot of things that you won't understand if you haven't played previous games. They don't tell you about serving drinks to calm customers, or giving highchairs to babies. If I hadn't played earlier games, I would have been so lost. I just really wasn't impressed with this game, but if you are in for a BIG challenge, this is for you!.....





Link Down

Download













Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét