Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[088] [Pizza] Pizza Chef 2

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I've only played the trial so far so I'm not sure if I'd rank this 4 stars by the end of the game. BUT what I did play I highly enjoyed. The first screen was pretty fast for a "round 1" of a game and scared me at first, but as I went along this really was fun! 

Similar in play to Coffee Rush for those of you that might have played that. The graphics and music aren't groundbreaking, but this game was pretty much exactly what I was expecting with a couple other fun things thrown in that I didn't think were included (ie: side games like the hidden object screen for bonus coins, etc). 

Story was hokey as to be suspected, but I didn't really care about the storyline here because the game was a lot of fun to play.

One tip for you- when you're buying new recipes be careful of items for sale in the middle row and beyond - when you look at them it seems to be about 6 squares but it's not...it's more like 8 or 10 so I'd recommend saving those big slot items until you can get a bigger oven size upgrade. 

One negative with this game: I now want a dang pizza and a croissant!....






Link Down

Download















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét