Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[103] [Farm] Farm Frenzy 3 - Ice Age

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

They got me again! When I read another Cake Mania was coming out, I thought, "another one, why?" but sure enough, I played the demo and then bought it.

I love the amount of upgrades. In past games, you finish upgrading about 2/3 of the way through and it stops being fun. The equipment breaking down bugs me, but it does add to the challenge.

I really like the oven being one big machine, I found I made way less mistakes then in previous games. You do have to be really careful about your upgrades as it can be difficult to get the Superstar Goal in some levels. You can go back and replay levels but you have the upgrades that you had when you originally played the level so it's not like you have any extra "juice" than you had the first go-round

I like how some customers affect others. I think I just noticed that the Shoplifters gets an extra heart when the football player arrives. IOr maybe it was explained and I don't remember reading it.

I didn't like the long cartoon style "videos." Why so long? You can't even click to jump to the next image, your choice is suffer through it or skip it.

I also wish there was a way to break the chain but since right-clicking switches cakes, I don't know what the developers could do. But once you have Jill's shoes upgrading so she moves really fast, it's not the end of the world.

This is probably the best one so far. Although what else is there for Jill to do? 

The goth, Cure loving kid cracks me up when he stands there so sullen and *dark* but then jumps up and down to get his cake and then immediately remembers his persona and returns to being sullen and *dark.*

For whatever reason, I HATE the kid and the father. Whenever they appear, I serve them right away just to get rid of them. I also hate the green shamrock (it's what I call it) cake. I don't know why but I hate it and detest the levels with it. But I'm not basing my review on my crazy......


Farm Frenzy 3: Ice AgeFarm Frenzy 3: Ice Age
Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age
Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age



Link Down
Download















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét