Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[104] [Farm] Farm Frenzy 3 - Madagascar

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

The Farm Frenzy series is generally a favorite with me, but these latest iterations are all too similar for me to be spending good money on them! Wow - how much work did they have to do on this one? All they changed was the map (okay, the orangutans were new, and apparently they added an elephant, which I didn't get to in my demo play). Same guinea fowl, same cookies, same cakes, even, not even a different color? With money as tight as it is these days, a new map and one or two new animals does not rate a buy from me. As I say, I love the series, and I am even willing to pay a decent price for a new time management game, since they require a lot more development hours than the hidden object games currently overwhelming the marketplace. But I will be waiting for the next truly NEW Farm Frenzy before I loosen those purse strings.......

Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar

Farm Frenzy 3: MadagascarFarm Frenzy 3: Madagascar

Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar



Link Down

Download
















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét