Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[107] [Farm] Farm Frenzy 3 - Gone Fishing

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

Well, when I heard that a new FF game was out my first reaction was to cringe and then ignore it completely. Then of course I couldn't do that so I lurked in the forums for a bit, where I learned that there are several problems with this version of the game. And then I started playing, already predisposed to see a buggy, repetitive game.

To be truthful, the gameplay is exactly the same with previous versions of the series. Scarlett is given yet another farm challenge and she jumps in to save the day, feeding animals, processing products, producing weird cakes from them, catching bears etc. From that point of view I would rate it quite low, since Alawar once again gave us more of the same.

However, the new aquatic theme makes the game look quite original and that really saves it from being boring and repetitive. I found myself having to learn the ropes all over again as the animals are different, feeding them is different and so are the cages, the warehouse, the machines etc (at least in the way they look). In addition, the game is much much more difficult from its predecessors - I had to replay level 2 or 3 in order to get gold! - which makes it more interesting and challenging.

In short, I would only take one star off for being the same as the previous ones, half a star for all the glitches that I hope they'll fix soon, and I give it 3 1/2 stars for the new theme, excellent graphics and well... it's still Farm Frenzy, you know you're going to get some level of entertainment out of it anyway!......


Farm Frenzy: Gone FishingFarm Frenzy: Gone Fishing
Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing
Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing



Link Down

Download















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét