Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[108] [Farm] Farm Frenzy 3 - Viking

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

When I saw that a new FF game was released I immediately jumped with joy and got it straight away, even though the latest releases of the game where not the best.

I have to admit that at first the game was a huge disappointment for me. I couldn't get gold in the first 3-4 levels (still can't - walkthrough anyone?) but I decided to stick with it and it definitely paid off. 

First of all, it's different (even though the gameplay is pretty much the same) but the graphics are better and fresh, so much so that I can forgive a few glitches - like the fact that the dogs look a bit weird for example. The levels are difficult and it's really hard to beat the best time, especially on early levels which leads me to believe that there are several improvements and corrections waiting to be made on the game, but it's still good for hours of entertainment. There is a new'adventure' mode, which is a vast improvement from the aimless 'unlimited mode' (or whatever it was called) in previous FF versions. At least now we get a basic storyline to focus on and it makes things more interesting. I haven't made it very far into the game yet but I'm curious to see what happens with the different levels that are locked at the beginning. Another improvement is the large variety of new awards that you can win throughout the game. There are loads of new ones and I can't wait to explore them some more. All in all it's a good effort from Alawar and Melesta. If they can work out the best times thing and difficulty of some levels they'll definitely get 5 stars from me.

ETA: many reviewers commented on the waiting time between levels. It's definitely something that should be improved but it doesn't really take away much from the game itself......


Farm Frenzy: Viking HeroesFarm Frenzy: Viking Heroes
Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes




Link Down


            Part 1                              Part 2
Download Download















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét