Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[111] [Farm] Hidden World

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I truly enjoyed this game. It was a lot of fun. The story is cute and I love the prince and princess. They are so pretty. Every level is fun, collecting pumpkin food, and logs and gold, building up your levels for each. Buliding up your houses for more workers. It gets crazy towards the end. Otherwise, it's an enjoyable game, and somewhat easy. When you play the latter levels you'll have to plan which blocked area you choose to do. I had to restart quite a few to select the right ones. 

The last levels are really difficult, due to having 2 or 3 evil wizards or magicians, shooting iceballs at you and freezing your resources! So plan to destroy those first, but save some. If you kill the wizard. he'll disappear and a house will jump over and double one of your resources. There are 47 levels, and some of the more advanced levels are easier the last games of the lower levels sets. I could not complete level 48 which is a bonus level. I think this is because there are no renewable resources. No gold, no food and no wood. And there are 3 roads to repair that take 15 gold each. I did the math and there is no way to complete it. I can't be done! You get resources of pumpkins and wood, for chopping logs or clearing the bushes and water, but no gold. It takes a lot of thought to get the pumpkins and wood and to alternate which ones to clear first, some of them will not give you more resources for clearing them. If anyone has completed level 48, I'd really appreciate a walkthrough or help. 

This game reminds more of island tribe or roads to rome, it's along the same venue, and My Kingdom for a princess. Only you don't have evil wizards freezing up your resources. They are all along the same type if game, Island Tribe 3 is still my favorite, but this one and rescue frenzy are a close second. iWin has this game for 500 icoins which is half off the membership price. I'm glad I tried this game. It's a lot of fun.......


Hidden WorldHidden World
Hidden World
Hidden World



Link Down

Download














Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét