Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[130] [Match - 3] Jewel Legends 3 - Magical Kingdom

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I was excited to see another Jewel Legends game since I loved and bought the first two before I even finished the demos. However, after playing half the demo for this one, I'm not sure how I feel about this entry in the Jewel Legends series. 

Like its predecessors, it has beautiful and colorful graphics and lovely, gentle music. Gameplay is similar to the second game, Atlantis, in that you play the Match-3 boards to earn points/cash to buy bonuses (like a hammer to break a piece on the board) and gold bricks to rebuild/upgrade the kingdom. So far, so good. The problem for me is that the game mechanics are so clunky, compared with the two previous games, that I'm not enjoying playing the game. While the tiles are nice to look at and making matches of 4 or more will put explosive potion bottles on the boards, which are fun to blow up, the tile movements are clunky instead of smooth and quick like in the previous games. So I am on the fence about this one.........






Link Down


            Part 1                              Part 2
Download Download


















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét