Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[132] [Match - 3] Lamp of Aladdin

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

Match 3 happens to be one of my favorite "fun" things to do. I play all types of games but am a little burned out on HOGs, so when I got my BFG newletter showing a new Match 3, I tried this one out. I played the full hour and found my self saying, "Oh" when it was over. I found it enchanting, if a little bit easy. I thought the animation to be a fresh change from just the normal match 3. The music was appropriate. The voice over was ok, I mean it is a fairy tale! The graphics were very well done. I'm probably going to add this to my collection of Match 3 games. Sometimes it's just great to have fun, laugh and relax. I have plenty of other games to challenge my gray matter.........






Link Down

Download


















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét