Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[140] [Match - 3] The Treasures of Montezuma 3

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

I've never had a game feel sorry for me before. At one point I was asked several times if I wanted to play in casual mode. I refused, I'm strong. 

This is a fast, furious and addictive game. The only difference between casual and expert is the number of points you need to win. You are limited to 1 minute per game, but power ups can give you a few more seconds. 

This game is very similar to Monte 2. The music and match 3 game play are identical. The puzzle mode (skippable!) is now integrated into the main game play. There is no endless mode. Graphics are very similar. Awards and powerups are easier to see. The awards show a fun sense of humor as one whole row awards failure. 

I wasn't impressed at first, but by the end of the trial I knew I wanted it........


The Treasures Of Montezuma 3The Treasures Of Montezuma 3
The Treasures Of Montezuma 3The Treasures Of Montezuma 3
The Treasures Of Montezuma 3The Treasures Of Montezuma 3
The Treasures Of Montezuma 3


Link Down

Download


















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét