Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

[139] [Match - 3] The Snow

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

The Snow Fable certainly could appeal to children, but the M3 gameplay is strategic. No mindless swapping in this game. In the primary Adventure mode, very few boards repeat, and when I say boards, I really mean style of playing for the goal. I have never played a game of this genre that had so much variety to making 3-in-a-row matches.

Really, Roseisa and Gardensafari have described the game and the story, so I won’t add to that. The only reservation I have about whole-heartedly recommending this game is the annoying suggestions made, even though few levels need to be completed quickly. Eventually, I learned to ignore those insistent suggestions, but it spoils the mood for me. Further, on some levels where moves must be planned carefully, some of those blasted suggestions were WAY off, notably the destroy-the-stones and free-the-seeds-by-destroying-flower-petals levels. Deducted half a star for suggestions

I took half a star off because at least on two levels, the game would freeze tiles if moves were not made quickly enough, and that, IMHO, is just another way of making the game timed, which I dislike.

The music is pleasant, there are voiceovers during some cutscenes, and other than the unwanted suggestions and freezing, I truly enjoyed playing this game.........


The Snow FableThe Snow Fable
The Snow FableThe Snow Fable
The Snow FableThe Snow Fable



Link Down


            Part 1                              Part 2
Download Download





















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét