Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 2, 2014

[160] [Tower Defend] Goblin Defenders Steel 'n' Wood

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

This was a great game with abyssmal directions! After I finally figured out what would kill the air targets(the arrow shooters), and was able to win the first level, I felt much better about the game. I don't know why they tried to write the directions to read like the impossible directions for putting together a piece of furniture, but that is what they did. You have to figure it out thru trial and error. If you take the time to do it, you will find a fantastic game underneath. I love the tower games, but I find they all have pathetic instructions. Even after we tell them this over and over in reviews, they never listen. Hope you have fun with this one.






Link Down

Download





















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét