Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 2, 2014

[161] [Tower Defend] Royal Defense

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

This is a Tower Defence/ Strategy game that looked promising but I’m afraid I found it to be a frustrating experience and feel it was a wasted opportunity as I could see the game had potential. 

There are three levels of play; easy, normal and hard. I played on easy and it was not easy for me, I consider myself an intermediate player but this ‘easy‘ level left me feeling like I was a total beginner. Perhaps I was missing something in the tutorial but there was not enough money/funds to buy weapons and right from the start there was a stream of enemies invading the fort/castle. If you start out at a disadvantage like that it seems to me to be almost impossible to ‘catch up’ so to speak. After that first level the pace did not let up, so a very steep learning curve all in the ‘easy’ level. I can’t imagine how normal level would be and will not even consider ‘hard’. 

I only took the trial up to five levels as I felt increasingly frustrated at the game play, no amount of strategy on my part could overcome the lack of funds/money. Perhaps I am not a skilful enough player at these kinds of games but I would have thought that ‘easy’ level would not be quite so frustrating. I didn’t finish the hour as I just didn’t feel like playing any longer. A pity as I could see the potential of a good game there ….somewhere. Graphics are pleasant enough, the menu had a wide a variety of weapons, spells and with forty levels it looked promising. I can only say those of you that are curious by all means take advantage of the free trial maybe you will fare better. 





Link Down

Download





















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét