Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 2, 2014

[146] [Marble Popper] Luxor 5

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

It's a good game. Not a great game, but pretty good. Now, I've been a Luxor junkie since the first one came out, and I also loved Amun Rising. But I still play those two, and regard them as the very best of the series. No bells and whistles, just great puzzle action - and challenging.

The later Luxors have all been heavy on the graphics and fancy stuff, but a little short on good play, IMHO. They have also all been kind of sluggish - especially Afterlife. It was awful. This one I will say is FAST! Nothing sluggish about it. But so far, on normal mode, it isn't particularly challenging. Granted, I have a long way to go.

I was really disappointed in the People's choice puzzles, too. I was hoping for the best of the best, but they are all later Luxor. No Khufu's Revenge, even, which has to be the hardest popper level ever - at least outside of Wrath of Set and Sparkle. And I am no fan of the dagger levels, either. 

I don't care about the shooter style, marble style, or even having to buy upgraded powerups. The powerups should just work. Period. There are some interesting ones, of course, as well as the old favorites. 

Meh. I still like the first game the best, even if it is "flat" looking and doesn't have whiz-bang special effects.......





Link Down

Download



















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét