Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 4, 2014

[170] [Kingdom] My Kingdom for the Princess IV

Không có nhận xét nào :




Review

As Prince Arthur, Head of the Royal Service for Rescuing Lost Princesses, you must quest for lost princesses when you play My Kingdom for the Princess IV. In this time management feat, keep your wits about you and be prepared to face fierce, wily predators.


Your service is in great demand. After all, a princess must be kidnapped by a dragon, taken by a giant gorilla, or bewitched by an evil sorcerer at least once in a lifetime. This keeps you plenty busy. With the help of your workers, you set up camps, build what you need, harvest, collect, and manage your resources. ...


My Kingdom for the Princess IV
My Kingdom for the Princess IV
My Kingdom for the Princess IV



Link Down

                           
Download 


   





















Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét